I know... it's hard tho. Nothing new is really going on here.
We had a nice Easter - quiet really.
Church, Easter baskets and eggs benedict for dinner/lunch.
let's see, what else is going on? Joey just got a job at Subway. he is supposed to get a pretty full schedule. So that's good.
I am working on some burp clothes for Bradley and an afghan.
Poor Cat is just soooo ready to be finished being pregnat. The doctor says that if she doesn't pop by Monday they will set up induction. So that is good. I just pray that everyone is healthy and that Cat has an easy time of delivery and no baby blues after!
So I guess for now I am gonna go clean my bathroom and do some sewing - I'll try to keep up to date a little better!
Katie
No comments:
Post a Comment