the new washer and dryer that is... and they are PRETTY! I almost wish that I could put them in the house so I could look at them. As it is I have set up a Coleman chair in front of them, and as I write this I am in the garage sitting in front of my washer and dryer. doing laundry... Mandy, you'd love it!
Today has been a pretty quiet day thus far because I spent most of it just waiting for the delivery. Now it's a little after 3 and the kids are starting to trickle in. I have to go to the store tonight and get the veggies, soda, chips/dips, oj, milk, and such for the sleepover tomorrow. Also I need to get some canned pumpkin and dog food. Pumpkin from the grocery and dog food from Petsmart since they don't sell the kind they have to eat (grain free) at the regular store. It's really not even that expensive and I have noticed a HUGE difference in the fact that Annie isn't scooting nearly as much!
I did get dinner started already - it was good I rememberd cause it's bean soup and that takes a while to soak, cook, etc. Also fresh rolls, which have to rise.
Yes, I AM aware of the fact that I am taking silly pictures - but you know how very much I do enjoy that!! And currently, I rather enjoy posting them thru-out (someday I am gonna have to learn how to spell that word, thruout... throughout - that could be right, but it looks wrong) And cause I have the super cool camera and laptop, I just pop out the card and pop it into my puter and bingo bango boo, the pictures are THERE! LOVES IT!!!
Well I have some yuukky phone calls to make - so until later...
No comments:
Post a Comment