So we're home - had a GREAT time and I have tons of pictures in albums on Facebook - if you wanna see 'em let me know and I'll send you a link (you don't have to be a facebook user...) I am missing the beautiful weather of Southern California right now - but am glad to be home with my sweetheart...
My girls and I had a marvelous time, beaching it, Disneyland and visiting people, we got a lot done in our 8 days! We did a lot of fun things without going out of our budget, I'm very proud of us! I hope the rest of the summer is just as fun, I guess that means I will have to make it that way!!
kisses -
Katie
I kept looking for you, but no I did not see you at all this year. Darn.... I am so glad that you had a wonderful time. You look great. Nothing like a wonderful vacation to rejuvinate the soul. See you soon. Love you tons
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful picture, I will have to have this one for my scrapbook. You will have to hook me up with an email of it!!! ♥
ReplyDeleteI am so happy that you had fun.